Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A New Years Wish for 2015!



Dear Went,

There are so many things that I wish for you … the list is endless.   I think that the only way I could shorten this list is to say that I wish you an abundance of Love, Joy, Happiness, Prosperity, Good Health, Good Wealth, and Longevity and may all your dreams come true. I hope I haven’t left out anything but as I said my list of best wishes for you goes on forever so never fear they are kept very dear and they will definitely come true for you too.  

I extend my love and best wishes to your family and friends.   Wishing them all the very best for 2015.

All my love,
Debbie

   

Cheers Went!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...