Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Proof Is In The Pudding!





Some fans on Went’s Facebook Page were doubtful whether it was really his page and asked him to get his ducks in a row and give them some proof that it was really his page and not some imposter who was hoodwinking them.  One or two asked him to make a personal video as proof.  Went, the kind gentleman that he is reciprocated, and uploaded this awesome video of his telling his “favorite joke … ever”.


 Mailbag (2.2)

Q: Hi Wentworth.. I love your sense of humour .....could you please post a joke once in a while? Thanks for being on fb...

A: You asked for it! I will now share my favorite joke ever …


Follow the link for Went’s video.



Well there’s the proof from “The Pudding” himself.






Did you get Went’s joke?  You figure it out … she teases.


Went was also kind enough to answer a couple of questions from some of his fans which I thought were very endearing, wise and inspiring. I’d like to share them with you.


Mailbag (1.1)
October 13, 2014 at 6:11pm


I want to thank everyone who took time to participate and submit their questions. I was moved reading through them. And I wish I could have replied to them all. But that wasn't possible. On that note, if your question wasn't answered this time around, I invite you to submit it again at the next opportunity. Until then. - W.M.

* * * * *

Dear Wentworth,
My only question 'Are you happy?'

A: Not every moment. But then I'm not sure that's how happiness works. Happiness as a permanent state of being seems... ambitious. To me. "Content" feels a lot more accessible/achievable. And, for the most part, I am. Content. And often happy.

What I try and pay attention to is when I'm happy. And why. Because once I've figured out the when and why I can reproduce those happy-making moments when I need them. Ex: quesadillas. They make me happy. Fact. Therefore, when I need a pick-me-up, I'll arrange a rendezvous with a quesadilla. Extra guacamole. That makes me happy. And knowing what makes me happy makes me happy. It's another tool in my tool belt.

* * * * *

Dear Wentworth,
can you upload a video of some sort confirming this is wentworth, because in an interview you said you would upload one so we as fans know its you

A: Working on it.

* * * * *

Dear Wentworth,
Hi went u were born in Britain why do u say u r American officially your not

A: I'm proud to claim dual citizenship but I was raised in the States and have no memory of living in England (we moved when I was a baby). So I consider myself, culturally at least, to be American. However, I have felt and will always feel a special connection to England.

* * * * *

Dear Wentworth,
What attributes do you think are important in a person?

A: I can appreciate all kinds of folks with all kinds of attributes. As far as who I choose to surround myself with on a personal level, I gravitate toward people who laugh easily (at themselves or life, not others), who don't confuse their opinions with facts, who can acknowledge when they've put a foot wrong, who understand that good listening is active listening, and who will tell me things I may not want to hear. (And know how to do so with tact and consideration.) I'm also big on respectfulness. And I believe part of respect is accepting that different people may define "respect" differently.

* * * * *

Dear Wentworth,
Tell me about the Tatts..?? Lol

A: LOL

* * * * *

Dear Wentworth,
Here is my question: You have created this page and you post only subjects about art and social events. You are an actor, a writer. So why don't you talk about your movies, your series, your job?

A: I'm aware this doesn't present as a traditional "fansite." It might not even qualify. To be honest, I'm not 100% sure what it is. Or what it will become. And that's fine with me.

I don't feel the need to post about jobs/projects because most of that information is available elsewhere. At the moment it feels right/necessary to post about things I'd define as "bigger picture." That said, I'm not just posting for others. I'm posting for myself too. It makes me happy to build up this catalogue of images and links that inspire and expand my awareness. It's something I can refer to when the mood strikes. And its creation has been rewarding.

Of course a significant part of that reward is getting to share with others. I'd like to thank everyone who's dropped by to engage with this page in whatever way feels right/necessary for them. Whether you post or not, your presence is appreciated. By more than myself.





Mailbag (2.1)
January 29, 2015 at 7:24pm

I really enjoy reading your questions, guys. So thoughtful. And heartfelt. Thanks for all the warm wishes. And right back at you. - W.M.

P.S. I've gotten inquiries about an official website. I don't have one at this time, but I'll let folks know if/when that changes. For now this is my only social media platform. All other "Wentworth Miller" profiles on Twitter, Instagram, etc. are unaffiliated with me.

* * * * *

Q: Hi Went! This is what I'd like to ask! I really care about this subject, a lot...! Do you still draw? I mean, do you still scribble like you used to do when you were in the College? You usually drew and you liked it, I saw your comic strips and you were so good! Has it ever happen that you have a pencil in your hand and you have that urge to sketch something, on a napkin, while you're talking on the telephone? On post-it notes on your fridge (mustaches on models' faces on a magazine)... on anything that arouse in you the desire to draw? I'd like to know your answer! Who know when I'll make a serious question... Happy Holidays to you and your family! Merry Xmas!!!

A: Thank you. Happy (Belated) Holidays to you and yours. I don't draw much these days but every so often inspiration will strike. Usually the end result is nothing more than squiggly lines, but that's alright... 'cause squiggly lines rule! The last images I drew and shared were the covers for STOKER and UNCLE CHARLIE. I thought they'd help set the tone for the stories inside. Not quite "real." Played seriously but an inch or two off the ground.

* * * * *

Q: Goog morning! Mr. Miller!! I am happy that I can write to you, and thank you for taking the time to spend with us here.! I'd like to ask 3 questions if I may. a) for your work or life. can you share something with us ?

A: Good morning/afternoon/evening. I'll share something from my life, a habit I've picked up recently. More and more, when out to eat with a friend, I'll ask if we can take a beat after we sit down. Just be quiet for a minute. So I can settle. Arrive. Because sometimes it feels like I'm physically at the table but mentally/emotionally I'm still stuck in traffic, still caught up in whatever I was doing before I got there. I find that if we take that moment before launching in, things bubble to the surface that might not have otherwise. A funny story. A pocket of grief. Some random thought I hadn't realized I'd wanted to share with my friend until that moment. It may feel strange, sitting in silence for a minute or two, but it can deepen the exchange to follow.

* * * * *

Q: Firstly, wishing you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you get to spend time with your loved ones. Secondly, given the time of year, a Christmas question. Brussel Sprouts - love or hate?

A: Thank you. Likewise. I wouldn't say I love brussel sprouts but I like them. Especially with butter and salt. Everything tastes better with butter and salt. That's just sense.

* * * * *

Q: Asking a question is tougher than I expected it would be. So, here comes more than 'a' question. Crossing my fingers!!! 1. We all have our different ways of coping with the situation when we are feeling down, depending on the cause. Talking to someone is one of those ways. Do you have that ‘someone’ (friend or family member) in your life, who understands you, that you go to, when you need to? Just Yes or No would be sufficient for me.

A: Yes. And no. I'm fortunate to have a few good friends. People I trust. Who I can go to if I need support or a warm, listening space. That said, none of them "get" me 100% of the time. Because they're not me. They're not standing in my shoes. I think to expect other people to understand us every moment in every way is unrealistic. A set-up for disappointment. That's why it's important to be my own best friend. Which I haven't always been. Nobody can hold a flexible, forgiving, appreciative space for me like I can. There are days when I feel like I'm the only one who gets it. And by "it" I mean me. And that's okay. Even great. Being my own best friend is part of my life's work. Essential.

* * * * *

Q: good lol, I have some questions .... more it has been this year 2014 for you, both professionally and personally ??? (in a short summary ....). has been expected ??? GRACIAS

A: 2014 brought me many gifts, but I think the most important might be the gift of surprise, the discovery that I can and do continue to surprise myself. When I was a kid I used to jump out of bed every morning, full of beans and hope, wondering what the day would bring. Then somewhere along the way I began to believe that I knew exactly what the day would bring. And that every day would be the same. And then it started taking longer to get out of bed in the morning. But now that I know that change and shift and growth are possible, that I can be and feel and think differently tomorrow than I do today, I've rediscovered that sense of hope. Of possibility. And wonder.









Thank you dear Went for always being so kind
 and generous to your fans.
You are a very special human being.

Love you lots.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...