Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, February 13, 2015

A Valentine's Note!





In Praise of Beauty
By William Shakespeare

Of all my loves this is the first and last
That in the autumn of my years has grown,
A secret fern, a violet in the grass,
A final leaf where all the rest are gone.
Would that I could give all and more, my life,
My world, my thoughts, my arms, my breath, my future,
My love eternal, endless, infinite, yet brief,
As all loves are and hopes, though they endure.
You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,
My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,
My autumn song, the church in which I pray,
My land and ocean, all that the earth can bring
Of glory and of sustenance, all that might be divine,

My alpha and my omega, and all that was ever mine.




Dear Went,

Someone said to me the other day that my heart is like a lotus flower because I write from my heart, and if that is the case, I sincerely hope that you have the time on Valentine’s Day to read this little note that I’ve written to you and that it blesses you in a beautiful way.

I must tell you Went, that you have exceeded my expectations in every wonderful way.  Since I’ve been following you on Facebook I’ve got to know you a lot better and your messages of love and peace for humanity have honestly been such an inspiration to me personally. It’s not that you say very much, but it’s what inspires you, also inspires me and it resonates with my soul.  You are without a doubt an amazing human being and a beautiful soul. You truly are. 

Whatever you do Went, keep on shining your light because the world needs to see it and so do I ... a lot.

Went sweetheart, I wish you so much love and happiness.  You are forever in my thoughts and prayers and you hold a very special place in my heart.  I hope that on this Valentine’s Day you are surrounded by people who care for you and who love you, but most of all my wish for you is that God’s love embraces you and protects you on this day and forever more.

Perhaps one day, God willing, I too will be blessed to meet you personally.  Who knows!  As I always say it may not be in this lifetime but it will definitely be in the next one … especially if I’ve got anything to do with it. Went I never give up on a good person ever, and so you’re pretty much stuck with me for a very long time to come.  I hope you don’t mind?    

Anyway I’ll be thinking of you on this very romantic occasion wishing that perhaps I could’ve been there with you enjoying what it is you’ll be enjoying! My intuition tells me that we would have a marvellous time together, because we do have so much in common.

Sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses.

Warmest Regards,

Debbie

(( ♥ ♥))




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...