Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Cupid's Arrow!




For the past few days I’ve been struck by cupid’s arrow over and over again.  The little cherub just won’t leave me alone for some reason.  He’s been inspiring me with poetry galore lately and it doesn’t seem as though he’s going to leave me alone any time soon.  With Valentines Day looming this little cherub is really getting increasingly mischievous.  God help me and God help you! 

And today was no exception!  Cupid seems to be affecting others around the world too and he enticed two young ladies to tweet their encounters with Went at The Shack Restaurant in Groton Connecticut US.  These encounters just added to my dilemma.










I’d  like to thank Cupid for arranging these wonderful encounters with Went and I’m so grateful to the two young ladies for tweeting their photos with Went.  

Thank you Went darling, for posing for these awesome photos with your fans.  You’ve made me very happy indeed.  Bless you always and always! 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...