Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

On The Same Page!





It’s not often that I include myself in Went’s life,  after all these blogs are all about him, but of late I have noticed so many similarities between Went and myself that I’ve been moved to write this blog today. 


As I’ve blogged so many times before that I follow Went on Facebook it’s honestly been a wonderful discovery that Went and I share the same outlook and philosophies on life.  We both have a drive or the same mission if you will, to share love, peace and light to everyone.


In case you haven’t noticed my reference to my Inspirational Blogs I have posted the link for ease of reference.  I hope my blogs will offer you some kind of inspiration and comfort too. I’ve tried my utmost best to cover most topics on there so please feel free to read them.








Getting back to Went and his motivation to promote his inspiring ideologies on Facebook, not forgetting in the other arenas too, I’d like to say that I’m more than impressed with Went and his enthusiasm in spreading the word of love, peace and tolerance.  Do you remember the quote by Mahatma Ghandi “Be the change you want to see in the world”? Well that’s precisely what Went and I appear to be doing simultaneously.

I must be honest, this discovery doesn’t surprise me at all.  I’ve blogged so many times about Went’s wonderful character and his amazing virtues knowing full well that I endeavour to project and promote these same ideals.  Admittedly, I sometimes fail, whereas Went doesn’t and he just seems to shine continuously.  Goodness!  I bet if Went read this he’d tell me to stop gushing over him, but you know to be perfectly honest I find that pretty hard to do, because let’s face it, Went always shines and that's the truth. 

Went posted this quote on his Facebook Page about Unconditional Love recently that I found quite interesting.





On the same topic of Unconditional Love, I thought I’d share this awesome link with you. I hope you find it interesting too.




Thank you for reading this blog and I’d just like to say that I send you love … unconditionally and to you dear Went it’s always unconditional love as always. 












     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...