Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Zing Went My Heart Strings!






It’s just so wonderful how a new picture of Went can put a smile on my face and cheer me up completely.

A new photo of Went with two of his fans was posted on Facebook today and as soon as I saw him in the photo dressed all warm and snuggly wearing the beanie I too love so much, my heart went zing.  I’m happy to see that Went is dressing warm and taking precautions against the frosty weather.  If only Went knew that this was a huge relief to me.  





Hoping Went reads this ...

Thank you Went dearest, for posing with these two lovely ladies.  This awesome photo of yours honestly made my heart smile as soon as I saw you.

I guess if I could sing a song for Went right now it would be this sweet song sung by Judy Garland.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...