Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Saturn Nomination!




What a superb day this is turning out to be!  Earth is sure spinning around Saturn today with absolute joy that’s for sure and so is Went and so am I.

The Academy of Science, Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films has issued a list of nominees for the 2015 Saturn Awards and it’s nominated Went for his outstanding performance in the category Best Guest Performance in a Television Series in The Flash.
 
What an achievement Went!  My goodness I hope you read this blog.  My words couldn’t even express how proud I am of you. Quite frankly I’m over the moon (excuse the pun) with this exciting news and I wish you the very best of luck with this awesome nomination.  Your performance in The Flash was ... as I’ve blogged before ... AMAZING … more than that ... it was SUPERBLY AMAZING!  





I LOVE YOU! … I LOVE YOU! … I LOVE YOU! …
♥♥

    


Best Guest Performance in a Television Series:

Dominic Cooper                    Agent Carter
Neil Patrick Harris                 American Horror Story: Freak Show
John Larroquette                   The Librarians
Wentworth Miller                The Flash
Michael Pitt                            Hannibal
Andrew J. West                     The Walking Dead



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...