Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, March 2, 2015

A Spinoff with Captain Cold!




The moment Captain Cold made his debut on my TV screen I knew that he was going to be a hit not only with me but in Central City and world-wide too. 
   
It seems that Went’s superb performance as Captain Cold has sparked such great enthusiasm that it’s got the creators of Arrow and The Flash, Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim working on a spinoff from these two hit series. 

Follow the links below for the updates on the exciting news!






All I can say is I’m absolutely thrilled for Went and me.  It means Went is going to be extremely busy doing what he enjoys the most: acting and furthering his career, while I’ll be sitting back enjoying seeing Went do it not to mention being able to swoon over him and his performances in my living room on TV every week. 

Hopefully you'll read this blog Went, because I'd like to tell you that I’m so ecstatically happy for you and I wish you all the very best with this new series!

Yes!!! It looks like Leonard Snart and I are really going to become very good friends after all and  I'm extremely excited about this prospect!









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...