Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Gift for Easter!





The Gift

What Easter Is
Sweet chocolate rabbits
Pretty spring flowers
Baskets full of candy.
A promise of the future
A gift to receive
A beautiful, perfect plan.
Winter now is over
Easter at last is here
Life has been renewed.


~Sharon Hendricks~

I send Happy Easter wishes and love to dear Went and his family and also to his friends and fans.  I hope that your Easter is filled with joyful celebrations, love and happiness.

Easter is about new beginnings.

My prayer for you is that each one of you is blessed with many awesome opportunities, with baskets packed full of love, joy, warm affection and happiness and all of these blessings tied up perfectly with a rainbow ribbon of abundance.

God bless you all and thank you for reading this blog!

All my love from
yours truly,


       

Now for a mixed bag of entertainment purely for your enjoyment ...


  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...