Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Coming or Going!





I’m not sure whether I’m coming or going but what I do know is that Went has been extremely busy acting and making a name for himself that’s for sure.  Talk about Went acting as Captain Cold in “The Flash” and now it seems that he’s made another movie “2Hours 2Vegas” which appears to be coming out soon!  No wonder time seems to be speeding up and passing by in a flash. Somehow, I  can’t seem to be able to keep up with all of  Went’s driving force. 

Please don't get me wrong!  It’s  not that I’m complaining or anything I'm really very excited and thrilled for Went and for me. The more I see of Went the better if you catch my drift?  So keep it coming Went please. I’m really looking forward to going along for this ride with you.

As soon as I have any further information about this up and coming intriguing movie I’ll let everyone know.  That’s if of course I can keep up with it all. Hahahaha!

Many thanks to Rami Jaber for keeping everyone informed on Facebook and Instagram.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...