Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

In The Jury!




How about this awesome news just in? 

Went is going to head up a jury to assess Polish films at the PKO Off Camera 2015 Festival from the 1 – 10 May 2015.  Now this is what I call another feather in Went’s many caps. 


I can’t express how impressed and proud I am with Went and his amazing charisma and talents and it honestly doesn’t surprise me in the least.  Went is such a remarkable human being in every way that I’m not surprised that he is so sought after for his incredible presence and intellect at all of these functions.  My goodness if I had my way I’d have his presence right here with me now too … she teases. 

I wish Went and everyone participating in this festival a wonderful time and may the best of the best win! 

I do hope that Went travels safely to his destination and that he is safe wherever he may land.  I also hope he takes the necessary precautions against any weather conditions he may encounter, because I seriously want him to be in good health when he returns to wherever he returns.  I say this because it’s incredibly difficult to keep a clear head of all of Went’s plans and programmes at the moment.  He appears to have all of his fingers in so many pies that it’s hard to keep abreast of them all.   

My thoughts are with you my dear Went.  Please don’t be too harsh on the participants … instead, relax, and eat an m&m and savour the sweetness of it all … she jokes.

A short excerpt of the publication for your quick reference ….

Polish films traditionally, will assess the international jury, headed by sits Wentworth Miller, actor and screenwriter known primarily to Polish audiences for his role as Michael Scofield in the television series "prison break". Support it will be three times the winner of an Academy Award, one of the most respected kostiumografek in Hollywood , Sandy Powell, the constant collaborator Martin Scorsese, and cinematographer Michael Coulter, cinematographer for films by Mike Newell ("four weddings and a funeral") by Richard Curtis ("love actually") and Roland Joffe ("The Lovers").



Went sending you all my love and as always my thoughts are with you.  




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...