Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, April 10, 2015

The Arrival for the Spin-off!



My hearts all over the place with pure joy to see that Went has arrived safely in Vancouver to start with the filming of the much anticipated spin-off for "The Flash".

The photo’s of Went were captured at the airport.  I’m so grateful to the two kind individuals who tweeted these photos of Went because it always reassures me that he is safe and that he is well, not to mention too that he is following his dreams and passions and that they are all being fulfilled all the time. This makes me extremely happy for Went.

Just a short note to Went in case he has some free time and he is able to pop in to read this blog .... 

Went I'd like to thank you for your wonderful photo’s … they are really appreciated … each one of them.   I love your cap by the way ... it looks very cute on you.  I hope the bucket hat is packed away safely Mr Miller.

I  truly wish you all the very best with this new project and I hope you have lots of fun doing what you love to do.  A quick reminder to you too Went, that your fans and me will be keeping a close eye on you, … you know the tune ... every breath you take … every move you make … so on and so on ...  you can bet your bottom dollar on that ...  Hahahaha! 

May God bless you and keep you safe.

Sending you all my love as always.






#theatom #gotham #theflash Wentworth miller is already in Vancouver for the start of the production of the spin-off Arrow / flash.
#CaptainCold
Photo: Punkd _ images


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...