Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, April 13, 2015

The Unstoppable Spin-off!














I don’t know about you, but I’m so excited about the up and coming Flash/Arrow spin-off that I found it unstoppable to blog about it as soon as this news came in and these photo’s were released. 



Follow the links below to get the full low-down so far ….







Well it looks like Captain Cold is getting into the fighting ring too … and from all of his previous boxing expertise he should be an absolute pro at it. 





  

...and while Captain Cold is working out in Central City I will be doing the same in my living room …



By the looks of it, all I can say is that this series is going to be one hell of a work out for everyone involved on the show and an exciting ride for the fans including yours truly that's if of course I'm invited to tag along! [she teases].





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...