Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Time for Rogue Time!






The Flash’s episode of “Rogue Time” sure took it’s time reaching South African TV audiences and it came just in the nick of time because I’ve been suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms  from Captain Cold.   Went’s  incredible performance as Captain Cold  took care of that thank goodness, and I’m now feeling a lot better, but I’m not quite sure how long it’ll last until the withdrawal symptoms kick in again.  Only time will tell.

My preparations for the evening with Captain Cold aka Leonard Snart went smoothly this time.  I cooked the dinner, served it, ate it, washed the dishes, dried them and packed them away, made coffee served that and did it all in a flash.  I bet I would have made “Flash” proud.  I’ll tell you a little secret I’ve been taking a couple of tips from him ever since I’ve got hooked on watching “The Flash”… she jokes.

Having said all that it’s time to get back on the time line and write about my experience this time watching Went in action as Captain Cold without giving too much away …

In this episode Captain Cold of course is his usual cold, egotistical, calculating, stubborn, sensually menacing self.  He also ropes his sister, Lisa, into his sick antics and even reminds her that she wanted to spend some time together with him.  Heat Wave is also along for the ride with his fiery performance and as beefy as ever. 

Captain Cold even manages to take down the mafia Don do me a favour, and dons the hat of the Don with the intent of stealing millions and causing a mafia war.  How’s this for Captain Cold’s roguish calculating brain?  Kidnapping, extortion and ruining someone’s piano concertos for his family reunions is also up the Rogue’s sleeve and all to acquire weapons for harmful intent.  Thank goodness S.T.A.R. Labs manages to get a make on the number plate of Captain Cold’s car … can you believe he has chosen … “Iced Over”.  Good one Captain Cold!  I wouldn’t have put this choice past you!  I sure as hell know that Captain Cold can drive a car but I didn’t know how good he was at racing a motorcycle.  I trust it wasn’t actually Went, the actor speeding away on that racing machine at high speed, but rather a stuntman instead, because I’d hate any harm happening to my favourite actor and guy.  

Lastly, talk about sneaky and playful too.  Captain Cold also has a certain way of finding out secrets ... "I guess your secret is safe "Flash"! I don't believe him for a second do you? I get the impression that Captain Cold thinks the term "Rogues" is cute or maybe I'm wrong, and he is just being his usual sarcastic self!  I’ve got news for Captain Cold I think the term is very cute so there!  Take that Captain Cold, and keep it under your fury hood.   I’ve got a feeling in my icy cold bones that you Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold, have been around the block and have read a few of my blogs on the QT because I like using that term a lot!  So there you cute mischievous rogue love it or leave it!

All jokes aside, and I know that I always come off sounding all gushy over Went, let’s face it, the man is a superb actor. What more can I say? I honestly enjoy Went's performance every time I see him acting as Captain Cold.  It’s no wonder that my prediction for a spin-off from “The Flash” with Captain Cold is happening.  Went is truly an amazing actor who has crafted his character into someone I could watch over and over again … timelessly.

Thank you Went for an awesome performance!  BRAVO!!!

You do know that I love you Went and that I think you are amazing in every way, don’t you?









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...