Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Captain Cold and the Blue Tweetie Bird!



Imagine going to “Cold School” with Captain Cold!

I can ... although it appears a lot of other people climbed on the school bus before me last night and watched Captain Cold perform his cold magic in The Flash on TV last night.  The “Tweetie Bird” (Twitter) also got in on all the action too much to this Tweetie Bird’s delight because Captain Cold was trending good and fast last night. 




Two of the tweets to back up my tweet …

WENTWORTH MILLER'S CAPTAIN COLD IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO #THEFLASH. HTTP://BIT.LY/1QI9KZE 
ALL THE GCPD...WENTWORTH MILLER HAS STOLEN THE SHOW!
#THEFLASH #CAPTAINCOLD

And just a tease of what the Tweetie Bird was really raving about.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLzBHImwHV0


If Captain Cold aka Leonard Snart  does a Rogue Air trip to my blog to visit this Tweetie Bird I’d like to warn him in advance that she will be tweeting about his performance as usual when she does manage to attend the “Cold School” too, which in my estimate should be very soon too if all goes well.  Be warned Captain Cold … and get ready to fasten or perhaps rather tighten your seat belt ... it's going to be a blast!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...