Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Some Kind of Wonderful in Krakow Poland!


Wonderful photos of Went in Krakow, Poland keep pouring in on the Internet for which I’m always very thankful for.  Without these photos I/we wouldn’t have the privilege of following Went’s career and his wonderful adventures. 














I’d like to take this opportunity once again to thank every one of Went’s awesome fans for sharing his photos with each other and also, (and this is most important to me and I’m very sure to Went), that by these kind gestures with each other, we are sharing friendship and love as this is what Went advocates, after all.

These photos of Went are so lovely and a definite must to share with the rest of the world.



                           











I thank you dear Went for blessing us with your most valued presence all of the time. You have no idea how much it means to all of us.  You are “Some Kind of Wonderful”  that's for sure.  Yes you are!

Sending you much deserved love. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aATtWybSaow



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...