Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, June 1, 2015

A Birthday Wish!



Dear Went I wish your birthday would happen every day, so I could celebrate you with a compliment bouquet.  I’d say you have made so many people happy by just being you. You are so special and your charm delights not only me, but everyone, in everything you do.

Went I guess I’ll just have to pretend that every day’s the day of your birth, and just another opportunity to show you all you’re worth!

I wish you love and laughter, happiness and cheer.  And I hope that you’ll have fun today… and throughout the coming year.

Went dear, I hope all your aspirations will become reality… But most of all I wish that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.  I pray that you will always be surrounded with people who love you, and who care for you because you definitely deserve it … you are one of a kind … and wonderfully special in every way.

Wishing you all the very best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (darling) WENT.

Sending you all my love, always!!!

Xoxo ♥ ♥ xxxx


I thought this song would be fitting for you
my darling Went, because you are the
President, the VIP of my blogs and of my heart! 







and another special song, not a birthday song,
just a song that I love so much.  Enjoy! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...