Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Congratulations and Celebrations!





Today is a day I/We won't forget in a hurry that's for sure.  It's a wonderful day and the Universe is smiling in every way.  

Congratulations to my sweetheart Went, for winning a Saturn Award for his outstanding performance as Captain Cold in The Flash.  

You deserve to win this award Went, darling.  You are AN AMAZING ACTOR as I've said over and over again here on my blogs and I'm so very HAPPY for you ... I'm ECSTATIC!

Now I've got carried away I guess and I wish to congratulate the CW, The Flash family, and Grant Gustin on their wins too!  

#CONGRATULATIONS!!!! #EXCITED!!!! #ELATED!!! #ECSTATIC!!!! #HAPPY!!! #PROUD!!!! #LOVELOVELOVE!!! #JOY!!!! #WENTWORTHMILLER!!!! #YOURTHEMAN!!!!

xxxx 
♥♥

https://instagram.com/p/4YYZ8YAVAy/










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...