Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Realistically Speaking!



Who can forget Went’s adventurous trip to Krakow, Poland?  Not me that’s for sure.  It will always be stored in my memory bank forever.  During Went’s adventure, as you may or may not know, he did actually work.  In seriousness Went attended the PKO International Film Festival, in Krakow as part of a panel to critique International Movies.  He was photographed and scrutinized at every possible angle by his adoring fans.  Photographs were shared around the internet and some weren’t. And now, finally, we are privy to listening to his full interview.  Thank goodness for fandom and YouTube that’s all I can say.





Well after watching Went’s interview over and over again, taking notes of every word he uttered with intense interest and watching his every emotion I have reached the conclusion that firstly he has a unique style of dressing that’s very appealing to these brown eyes of mine.  Someone, somewhere also mentioned his socks and I won’t blush … I noticed the sole of his shoe just off camera.  Secondly, and of course this is the important part …  the interview!  I can honestly say I hung onto every word he said and drank it all in.  It was similar to drinking an iced cold slurpee cool, sweet, soothing and invigorating but more than this, Went never ceases to blow the top off of my redhead with his insightful outlook to everything including his work.  I have always known why Went is so admired and so sought after,  it’s because... alright ... let’s not beat around the bush anymore shall we?  Went is just AMAZING plain and simple.  Call me CRAZY … I don’t care … HE is my MR. WONDERFUL!!!

Thank you Went dearest for your fabulous interview.  I’m forever grateful to you for sharing yourself with me/us/fans.  It honestly means the world to each and every one of us and please Went, keep those interviews coming because I can’t get enough of your WONDERFUL!!!!  










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...