Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The 41st Saturn Awards!



It slipped my mind … and then a “blue bird” jogged my memory that the 41st Saturn Awards is being held tomorrow, Thursday, the 25th June 2015, in Burbank, California.  Went is of course nominated to receive the Saturn Award for Best Guest Performance in a TV Series for “The Flash”. 

I’m so thrilled and excited for Went. 

Kindly follow these links for more info about this prestigious award.



... and just a little note for Went ...


Darling Went, 

I’ll be with you in heart, mind, and spirit supporting you all the way ... right to your walk along the red carpet and to the very end of this exciting affair. 

I wish you all the very best of luck and I want you to know that you deserve this nomination for your outstanding performance as Captain Cold in the Flash.  You are truly amazing in every sense of the word.  I’m so very proud of you and as always I'm sending you lots and lots of love.  



x x x 
♥ 
 ♥ 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...