Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Instant Mania!



It’s what everyone has been waiting for!  Went has opened an Instagram account and I’m so thrilled that he has decided to showcase all of his wonderful photo’s with his fans and perhaps the world!  I’ve commented so many times on his Facebook Page telling him what a marvellous eye he has got behind the camera and what an amazing ability to capture the essence of an object and place. 

You can check out Went’s awesome photo’s by following the link below. 
    





Thank you so much dear Went for sharing your awesome photos with your fans. They are such a gift to us all and I know that I’ll personally treasure each one of them forever. 

Sending you big hugs and kisses and tons of love too.


XXX

♥♥










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...