Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Interviews at Comic Con 2015




























It gives me so much pleasure to share my WentLove with you.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching and listening to Went and Dom in their amazing interviews at Comic Con.  I’m sure Went and Dom will captivate you too with their interviews as much as they both did … me. 

Please enjoy!

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Comic Con Panel - Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Ciara Renee, Dominic Purcell

Interview Wentworth Miller - IGN Live: Comic-Con 2015 («DC's Legends of Tomorrow»)

Wentworth Miller "Legends of Tomorrow" SDCC 2015 Interview

SDCC 2015: Wentworth Miller - DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Captain Cold

Wentworth Miller (DC's Legends of Tomorrow) @ 2015 San Diego Comic-Con | AfterBuzz TV

Wentworth Miller greets fans at Comic Con

Legends Of Tomorrow Cast Interview at Comic Con 2015

Dominic Purcell "Legends of Tomorrow" SDCC 2015 Interview

Dominic Purcell Talks Up Legends of Tomorrow


Many thanks to both these amazing men/talented actors, Went and Dom, for their fabulous interviews.





Love You ...
 Always!!!

XXX
♥ ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...