Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Legends at Comic Con 2015!




What a super way to start the day off by waking up to all the awesome news, views and interviews of dear Went and Dom and the other amazing cast members of the “Legends of Tomorrow”.  It sure was a feast for all of the senses I can assure you, but then I guess you all know about it by now too.  After all, this amazing event has already been tweeted, Facebooked, blogged all over the Internet…  What an awesome Went Universe we’ve got … 



Went bringing everyone together under his one umbrella of love, friendship and creativity.



Went never ever ceases to amaze and thrill me as he keeps on weaving his golden web of magic around everyone and everything he touches. Captain Cold could sure learn a couple of tricks from him.    


I LOVE YOU WENT!!!  YOU are truly AMAZING in every sense of the word.


And as for Dom Purcell … I adore him!  I adore him for his open warm heartedness, his friendliness and his amazing sense of humour.  What a delight to see him every time too.  I can honestly see how Went and Dom make such a wonderful team together.  They’re both beautiful, creative, wonderful human beings and we are so lucky to be a part of their amazing journey together. 



Thank you both Went and Dom for giving us the time of our lives and I look forward to seeing you guys in action together in the CW’s “Legends of Tomorrow” and in the return of the much anticipated “Prison Break”.

It looks like we’re all in for one awesome journey together once again.  Yay!!!!


I wish to thank all of Went’s fans on Facebook for sharing all of the wonderful photos and links with me and with each other.  Your friendship and kindness means the world to me and I’m sure it makes Went also very happy and proud of you.  Thank you for spreading Went’s loveliness everywhere.




Sending Went, Dom and all of their the fans my love and best wishes!!!!



I LOVE YOU!!!!
XXXX




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...