Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

August!






































Who says synchronicities don’t exist?

August is such a significant month for me personally and I guess in some ways for Went too.

Last year I blogged that it was going to be “A Hot August Month” for Went and boy I wasn’t far from wrong with that prediction that’s for sure!

Went was cast as Captain Cold in The Flash and was photographed in Vancouver on set while filming was taking place.  It was a sweltering hot day I never forget … and poor Went  needed to be shaded from the boiling hot sun with a huge umbrella and the young lady holding it over him took some strain but did she complain?  That would be anybody’s guess.  I know one thing though that if I’d been fortunate to have had that opportunity I’d still be holding it over him (come rain or shine) with a big happy satisfied grin all over my face.  Nothing in the world would mean so much to me as to be beside Went as a support to him in every possible … positive way.

Then a couple of days later, Went’s Facebook page was discovered … and what a celebration that was for all of his fans at Wentology.  It was such an exciting moment!   I’ll never forget scanning his page with such interest and enthusiasm … looking at his awesome posts … reading what appeals to him ... and me .... taking it all in.  And I found such delight in being able to comment and communicate with Went directly … it was a dream come true not only for me but for all of his fans too.

Later that month Went posed for that awesome photoshoot for the August Man Magazine?  Those breath taking photos of Went and his inspirational quotes will always be treasured  in my heart and in my memory forever.  


Follow my link below for my blogs for the month of August last year … 2014.

Yesterday, the 1st August 2015 these fabulous photos of Went were shared on Facebook thanks to Went’s amazing fans and it just brought a flurry of the abovementioned wonderful memories back to me.




After seeing these photo’s I began to think about how Went and me have so much in common and the month of August really seems to have an important significance to both of us.

I'd like to explain that my late grandfather’s name was Agosto and my late father was named Agostinho.  They were both named after the month of August.  My late mother Ruth, (bless her heart) passed away on the 8th August. Therefore I'd say Went that there’s definitely  a correlation between the two of us, my sweet.

The following post was shared by a friend of mine on Facebook today and when I read it I immediately thought of Went and his travels to Krakow, Poland.  I thought I’d share it with you.




Mały Powstaniec (the "Little Insurgent") is a statue in commemoration of the child soldiers who fought and died during the Warsaw Uprising of 1944. It is located on Podwale Street, next to the ramparts of Warsaw’s Old Town.

The statue is of a young boy wearing a helmet too large for his head and holding a submachine gun. It is reputed to be of a fighter who went by the pseudonym of "Antek", and was killed on 8 August 1944 at the age of 13. The helmet and submachine gun are stylized after German equipment, which was captured during the uprising and used by the resistance fighters against the occupying forces. — in Warsaw, Poland.

Courtesy of:
Zbigniew Dziembowski


Went my dear heart,

August is a month that will always be very important to me in so many wonderful ways thanks to you. 

Sending you lots of love and well wishes as always.

XXX
♥ ♥






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...