Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Prison Break Sequel gets the Greenlight!




Congratulations to Went and Dom and the Prison Break team for receiving the GreenLight from Fox  for this most popular …  most favourable  …. much awaited, much anticipated, much yearned for series. This is such AWESOME NEWS and indeed a huge CELEBRATION for all of the PRISON BREAK FANS!!!!


Went I love you, I'm so proud of you and I thank you for your foresight, for your tenacity and for your drive!  I wish you and Dom and the PB team all the very best with this amazing project and I’m so glad that you will be in my daily life for a very long time to come! 


YAY!  YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! 

xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...