Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Red Hot!







You know how slow a weekend can start off especially when you’ve had a late night, the night before? Well that’s exactly how I started my day off until I got the Red Alert that there was something cooking on Facebook.  As soon as I opened my FB page there he was that gorgeous man … the one everyone is talking about … the one everyone is proud of  and the one everyone is in love with … yes you’ve got it … it was Wentworth Miller, looking oh so RED HOT … in these fabulous photographs with his  fans.

Apparently Went also had a late night … hahahaha!  These photos were taken with Went on the set of The Flash in Vancouver.  The photos were shared via Instagram and Twitter thanks to Went’s amazing fans.  Thank you to the lovelies for sharing your luck with Went and for sharing it with us.  It’s very much appreciated.










Ilaria Vecchi

kitdenean

Sean Koo
scoobykoo


Thanks Went darling for posing for these awesome photos.  You look marvellous and RED really becomes you! 

Love you Went  … Always … and missing you badly.  I can’t wait to see what Captain Cold has up his sleeve this time around.

See you soon!!!


XOXO






♥♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...