Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, November 23, 2015

So Wonderful!



It’s these wonderful surprises that make my day extra special and the world around me changes into rainbow colours.
  
This new photo of Went what appears to be taken in a "thrift" shop in Canada was shared on FB by a dear fan of Went’s.  I’d like to thank Margarete for her devotion to Went and for her kindness by sharing this perfect photo with all of us.




A "thank you" too to the person who was fortunate enough to have the pleasure of taking this lovely photo of Went with these lovely ladies too.

Last but not least  "Thank You" to my darling Went for posing for this lovely photo.  Went honey your presence is an absolute delight to my heart and soul, bless yours too …. always.

I love you!!! 
#koalahugs and everything else that follows them.
x x x

♥♥








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...