Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Christmas Eve Wish!



Well it’s that time of the year again and goodness me how time passes so quickly! It sure has been a fun time with dear Went.  He's filled everyone’s year with so much cheer, excitement and love that’s for sure. 

How blessed I’ve been personally to have the good fortune of being able to follow his career and to follow his thoughts of inspiration from afar.  I’m ever so humbled and ever so grateful to be a part of Went’s amazing journey of life. 

I wish to thank you dearest Went from the depths of my soul for all that you are and all that you inspire to be.  May you and your dear ones including your dear fans be abundantly blessed this Christmas with all of God’s Love and Goodness.  

Went honey, you are a blessing to me and to everyone.  I love you for the person and man you are. You are everything that is good, bright and beautiful and I’m extremely proud of you!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from afar and sending you continued waves of love, respect and admiration.  God be with you always my darling Went and with your followers.


I remain ….


Faithfully Yours,
Debra.


♥♥
xxx


Thank you for this lovely photo of you Went honey, 
it really was a gift from heaven.



 I found this little poem that I thought was so lovely and I thought I’d share it with you.



Christmas Eve.

CHRISTMAS hath darkness
Brighter than the blazing noon,
Christmas hath a chillness
Warmer than the heat of June,
Christmas hath a beauty
Lovelier than the world can show:
For Christmas bringeth Jesus,
Brought for us so low.

Earth, strike up your music,
Birds that sing and bells that ring;
Heaven hath answering music
For all Angels soon to sing:
Earth, put on your whitest
Bridal robe of spotless snow:
For Christmas bringeth Jesus,
Brought for us so low.

~ Christina Georgina Rossetti ~






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...