Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Key to The Loft!






Well it’s been a long … long … wait and finally I was handed the key to a viewing of “The Loft” on Friday, 4th December 2015 to be precise. 

Yes it’s true!  The Loft has finally hit our cinemas in South Africa.  I couldn’t believe my luck when I found out that it was showing here.  I’ve been waiting for years to see it … and now I can officially claim the key to The Loft.




I’d like to say that the movie was well worth the wait because it really was everything I expected it to be.  The storyline and acting was superb.  As for “Lofty Luke” aka Luke Seacord, aka Wentworth Miller’s character, I found myself absolutely intrigued by his quiet and dark mysterious demeanour.  Went intrigues me most of the time but I must say he definitely added even more intrigue to this character he portrayed.  




Wentworth’s acting was amazing and I couldn’t help feeling sympathy for his character too.  In fairness I have to add too that The Loft is my type of movie.  I enjoyed the clever twists and turns and the seduction of the story held my attention from the very beginning … i.e. seeing Wentworth Miller’s name in the opening credits right to the bitter-end figuratively speaking.  I can honestly say that if you haven’t seen the movie yet … whatever you do, don’t miss it or miss out because it was definitely worth seeing. 



Went dear, if ever you should happen to read this review, your acting was absolutely riveting.  Thank you for acting in this movie … I enjoyed watching you weave your craft so expertly.  You were a joy to watch in every sense of the word and I was spellbound!








  





Tons of love to You dear Went always.  ♥♥


Sending much love to everyone … and thank you for reading my review.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...