Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What A Year!


It’s that time of the year when I become all mushy and sentimental and when Went is concerned, my heart wants to burst with all sorts of emotions for him. Memories of all of Went’s amazing achievements this year have filled me with so much love, pride and excitement for him.

Personally for me, following Went on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter has been a wonderful journey personally, emotionally, culturally and spiritually and it’s been an absolute delight in so many ways. 

Went’s amazing photography has left me speechless and happy at times. Some of his photos have got me thinking a lot deeper  and some have given me an appreciation for all sorts of things. He has proved to me and to others how very talented he is and what a fantastic photographer he is.  Went has a very good eye for capturing the mood of places, people, animals (persnickers … Mr Miller), nature, objects, things and everyday events.

With all of Went’s activities, Went managed to act in a small independent film with Rami Jaber and Amaury Nolasco (Sucré of Prison Break) called 2Hours2Vegas  this year.

Talking about travel! Went flew all the way to Krakow Poland to attend the PKO Off Camera 2015 Festival on the 1 – 10 May 2015 to assess International Films and what an experience that was for him, for me, for his fans and for the contestants hahaha!  Amazing photos of Went emerged on his trip there, which still have me drooling to this day.   



What a wonderful year it’s been to see Went’s acting career soar.  The Flash is still flashing on so many TV screens across the world and Captain Cold, aka Leonard Snart; Went’s character has everyone glued to their TV’s to see this dry witted rogue come to life in such a captivating way.  Replicas of Captain Cold of every kind have been posted on the Internet, with people dressing like him to impersonators like him, to dolls like him to caricatures of him.  My goodness Captain Cold adorns nearly every household e.g.,  magnets on fridges to dressing tables, to bed posts, to replacing angels on Christmas Trees, to Screensavers to pillowslips to bedcovers to pj’s to bathroom towels to coffee mugs you name it, he’s on it. He’s imprinted himself on so many bodies and in so many bodies.  Hell I bet there are people reading this blog right now who have tattoos all over their bodies of Captain Cold.  Of course I’d be lying to you, if I told you I haven’t got him too … yes  I do, and his tucked away all safe and sound. 



Now if The Flash wasn’t enough for Captain Cold and fellow rogues, a “spin-off” (predicted by MOI excuse the French) was created by DC Comics and thus Legends of Tomorrow came into being.  Now whoever says that the Universe doesn’t listen to what we say, write or do; definitely need their hair red or is it their head read? hehehe!  And so it came to be that Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and his partner in crime (and in this case “The Do Gooder”) HeatWave , (Dominic Purcell), have joined forces with other forces to overcome Universal Evil and if that’s not enough it requires a lot of time travel too … talk about ringing out the old; ringing in the new! I ask you … is this coincidence or is it synchronicity at hand? Legends of Tomorrow is to be aired on the 21st January 2016 in the US.




I mentioned the Universe, what about the Saturn Award that Went was nominated for and won for his outstanding performance as Captain Cold in The Flash on the 26th June 2015? Now that was an exciting and proud moment for Went, for his family, for me and for everyone!

Considering all the above excitement …  now consider this … not only has Went got his two fingers in these two pies (The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow) another huge pie emerged and the news of a sequel to Prison Break broke this year and with that Went’s other finger sank into another huge pie for next year 2016’s airing … I believe it to be in March 2016.  When this awesome news broke, the Internet was flooded with MISA’s photo’s, videos and captions and it’s all about LOVE! Now that’s what I like to see … I reckon the more LOVE there is the better for our world;  to get it spinning on its axis once again.




There’s so much more to look forward to next year for Went and I tell you I’m so excited for him, for me, for us.  2016 is going to be one fantastic year that’s for sure … mark my words …

♥♥


Thank you dear Went, for all that you are and all that you’ve achieved.
 
I’m so looking forward to more time travel with you in the coming year(s) honey.

You are a rainbow in my sky that’s for sure and all of those beautiful colours represent every beautiful part of your being and existence to me and to others.

I love you !!!  






♥♥











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...