Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Man of His Truth!



There are so many words I use  to describe Went in so many endearing terms and hopefully one of them is not misinterpreted incorrectly as that would be an untruth as far as my strong underlying feelings and admiration for Went goes. 

Actually no words I have ever written about Went can honestly sum up how much I love, admire and respect him … they’re just not found in the dictionary nor have they been translated yet.  Yes there are no words to honestly describe Went’s amazing persona and perhaps that language can only be found within the heart.

A person who speaks his or her truth and remains true to who he or she is and practices what he or she preaches in my estimation is an extraordinary person.  They are definitely someone to be admired, to look up to, to respect and to learn from, for that human being (or as I prefer to refer to as a soul),  is someone who has found within themselves their true self one which was created with unconditional love, with the utmost care and with absolute perfection.  Went, is such a person … such a beautiful soul.

I am quite open and proud to say that I love Wentworth in almost every affectionate way possible and unconditionally because he has mirrored so many aspects of me that I’ve come to accept and love too.  I owe Wentworth an enormous amount of debt and gratitude for everything he has shown me personally and what he has taught me.  He gives of himself generously and openly to so many people and those are qualities that are very special.

Perhaps cute is not the correct term to describe Went at all, but honestly sometimes when I see his photo’s that’s the first word that pops into my mind because my heart just bubbles over with so much joy, happiness, excitement and love when I see him as did this video when I saw Went’s amazing interview about Legends of Tomorrow and Diversity.



I agree with Went, that Legends of Tomorrow is such a wonderful and powerful TV show that will hopefully and faithfully reach out to millions of people to enlighten them to a newer and clearer way of thinking about unity and acceptance. 

Thank you dearest Went for being the courageously strong man that you are. You truly have set the bar very high for others to follow.  The term #Warrior is definitely one label that I think you qualify for personally. 

I love you and I’m so very proud of you!!!

xxx

♥♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...