Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

An All Time High!



All the surprises and the excitement about Went have taken me aback!  I’ve gathered as much information as I can about his promotion of the CW’s show “Legends of Tomorrow” to share with you and most importantly to keep here on mine and (Wentworth’s) blogger. 

I'd like to add that it’s taken me a bit of time to recover and to get grounded again … to relax and calm down … to get my thoughts wrapped around everything Went has spoken about and everything he’s shown us.  You see, Went is my all-time high …




I know I’ve said this many times before and if my intuition is anything to go by I guess I’ll be saying it again, many … many … more times to come, that Wentworth is an enormously talented man in various degrees … you could say he is a multi-faceted phenomenon in my view with so many glints of rainbow colours shining for all the world to see. 



Went may talk about shades of grey for his character Captain Cold but it’s quite the opposite for him on a personal level as far as I’m concerned.  Went always appears to me as clean cut and crystal clear.  In other words “what you see is what you get” and quite honestly I’m completely in awe of his flawless persona.  I guess you could say I’m totally bowled over by him in many wonderful ways not to mention, how proud I am of him.




When you follow the links below you’ll know precisely what I’m talking about.




Wentworth Miller Extra TV - H&M Times Square Store - 01/21/16

Wentworth Miller NBC Today Show 01/21/16

Wentworth Miller New York's PIX 11 - 01/21/16






Thank you my darling Went, for sharing a part of you that is awe inspiring and truly a treasure from Heaven.  I love you so much and I am very grateful to you for everything!  I am very happy that you are pursuing your enormous passion (s) in life. You are truly enriching our World with your presence and your essence for which I shall always remain eternally grateful to you.

Love you …
xxx
♥♥


 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...