Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Captain Cold talks about Legends of Tomorrow!



Went gave a wonderful interview with IGN about his role as Captain Cold in Legends of Tomorrow.
 
If you follow the link below you can read all about it.


Thank you as always my dear Went for your amazing talent and also for sharing your thoughts about your character and also for your vision about  your character in the show.  I’m so excited for you, for the cast and the show.

I do hope that I have the good fortune of seeing you dear Went in action.  Here’s looking at you Captain Cold for more captivating performances … for a very ,,, very long time.  

Love you Went honey ... always.

xxx
♥♥





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...