Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Night and Day!




What an awesome day and it's going to be a thrilling night too!

If you’re not aware of it by now it’s never too late to discover that The CW dare to defy premiering Legends of Tomorrow …. Tonight!  How awesome is that for the US viewers?  Well I am just as excited as all of you and I unfortunately don’t have the privilege of watching it.

I’m very thrilled for everyone who is fortunate to see Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell and the rest of the Legends team in action.  What an amazing adventure this is going to be for everyone!  Yes you can bet your bottom dollar on that …

and if that isn’t awesome enough …

Went was interviewed on The Today Show,  and what a start to my day it was I can assure you and with many thanks to the enthusiasm of Went’s fans who uploaded it on YouTube and shared it on FB for all of us to enjoy. And so, I l pass it on to you too in good faith and love and for a wonderful keepsake here.  Enjoy …



What a wonderful interview dear Went.  As always you held my attention to the very last .  I was lost in time listening to every syllable that you uttered, dear heart.  I’m so very proud of you but then it’s only to be expected as you are without a doubt a wonderful and beautiful #SuperStar!   I wish you and the team all the success in Legends of Tomorrow and of course with the Prison Break sequel.  Love you so much.

xxx
♥♥

P.S.  The Title to my blog reminds me of this lovely song … especially for you Went honey.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...