Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, January 15, 2016

Talk About Prison Break Magic!


Wentworth Miller at Legends of Tomorrow TCACW2016




Well … well here’s an article and an interview by Went that will have everyone’s heart a pumping and thumping as it did mine and it’s all about Prison Break and what to expect. 


Thank you to two very special friends on FB, (you know who you are) for kindly sharing this link.  Love you ladies!!!

…. And thank you Went honey for this amazing interview … I hung onto every word you said and it made a lot of sense.

To say that I’m over the moon with the sequel of Prison Break would be an understatement.  I just know it’s going to be a thrilling ride.

Love you Went darling … thank you so very much …..


XXX
♥♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...