Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Evolution!



“We are the authors of the stories our soul unfolds.”

~Jodi Livon~


This is such an interesting and awesome interview by Went that I feel a need to blog it for all of you to read.

No further words are needed from me to elaborate on what Went has said about his own evolution.  I think his words speak so beautifully for themselves in such a profound way. 


Wentworth Miller on Captain Cold’s Evolution and His Own, and on ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’
By KATHRYN SHATTUCKFEB. 4, 2016



The first step in the evolution of ethics is a sense of solidarity 
with other human beings.

~Albert Schweitzer~




Love is a sacred reserve of energy; it is like the blood of spiritual evolution.

~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin~



I wish to thank you dear Went, for your interview and sharing your thoughts and heart so openly with others. 











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...