Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!





Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
~Oscar Wilde~ (The Importance of being Earnest)



St Patrick gave me a little nudge today, and reminded me that it was St Patrick’s Day.  Well I’m a person of her word and therefore I wish to take this day of celebration to blog a Happy St Patrick’s Day to darling Wentworth and all of his followers.    Be blessed!  You are loved … Always!




May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!


♥♥



The Promise Secret Garden








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...