Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Prison Break Reboot!



Goodness I think all this excitement about the Prison Break Revival has given me a reboot because I've been a naughty girl, I haven't blogged for sometime. 

Anyway, you know the saying "it's never too late" well here I go again catching up with all the buzz that's going around ... about PB.

 I for one am absolutely stoked about the fantastic news that Prison Break  Season 5 is making its way to our TV screens across the Globe ... well I hope it makes it to SA that is, if all goes well. 

The Prison Break revival will be filmed in Vancouver from 4th April  to 13th July 2016 for those who don't know.

I have a need to hear Went talking about the New Series in his own words.


and 





 Here are just some of the updates about the new series:




I’d like to take this opportunity to wish Went, Dominic Purcell and everyone else involved in the new series the very Best of Luck and I’d also like to extend a huge THANK YOU to the powers that be (Chairman and CEO Gary Newman, Co-Chairman and CEO Dana Walden,  Executive Producer Paul Scheuring) and the powers above for making this new Series happen.

THANK YOU Went and Dom for all your amazing efforts for presenting this GRAND IDEA to FOX. You are both AMAZING and I/WE LOVE YOU!!!!







 ♥♥











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...