Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

What a Wonderful Surprise!





Went  shared this photo of himself on his Instagram account on the set of Prison Break the Revival and what a wonderful surprise and gift it is to all of us.


Thank you darling Went for your wonderful gesture of love, kindness and generosity.  Just seeing you means the world to me and to your followers.  You have honestly made my heart very happy today and I cannot express how good it is to see you.  The mere fact that you look happy, healthy and may I add absolutely gorgeous, makes me very happy and my world so much brighter.  You know this song …. “The more I see you” sung by Chris Montez … well that’s exactly how I feel about you.





Sending you darling Went, tons and tons of love and everyone at Prison Break too.  Wishing you all the very best. 

Thank you again. 

Love you Always.

xxxx

♥♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...