Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, May 13, 2016

All Good Things for a Legend!





Captain Cold has made his frosted trade mark on The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow and news about Went who plays Captain Cold in both of these TV shows has certainly done just that ... and it’s all good!



I’ve always said that Went has enormous talent and has a head for business and I’m positive that all these new opportunities will pay off “big time” for him in his career and on a personal level.   I can’t wait to take that adventure with him as he forges ahead with his plans and his career. 

Went honey, I can’t express how elated and proud I am for you with all your achievements and with your success.  I wish you the very best of everything … in your personal life and with your career.  You are a Legend in your own right.

I love you darling.
Always.

xxxx

♥♥




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...