Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Prison Breaking News!




What an exciting day / night!  As I’m writing this blog my fingers are trembling and my heart is pumping with so much excitement and happiness.  It’s finally hit me I guess that Prison Break is really happening and I’m not dreaming or making it all up with my imagination.  Hahaha!!

Well I like proof in whatever form it takes and by God, Twitter certainly came to the fore today with all the Prison Breaking News.  I mean the Blue Bird of Happiness certainly did its job that’s for sure and so did Wentworth, Sarah and Dominic.  And so did the Fox Team.  Thank you everyone on Twitter and to all my Facebook friends and followers of Prison Break for all the updates and news. 

You guys and dolls rock man!!!

Follow the links below for some of news and excitement about Prison Break.




A link for the Fox Upfronts


The Official – Prison Break Trailer.





A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU WENT HONEY AND TO DOMINIC FOR MAKING ALL OF OUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!!! 




I LOVE YOU WENTWORTH MILLER. 

A WHOLE LOT!!!


     ♥♥

ALWAYS.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...