Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Precious Gift - Happy Birthday!!!!






Darling Went,

My goodness how time flies and here I am writing wishes to you for your Birthday again.  You’ve accomplished so much during your birthday year in your career and your personal life.  I am so very happy and proud of you my #warrior.  What a blast this birthday year has been for you and I have a feeling the next is going to be just as great!

I’ve headed this blog “The Precious Gift” and it’s not a gift per se (of the material kind), but rather that you are “The Precious Gift” to the world and I am eternally grateful for you. 

Went, you are undoubtedly an extraordinary man and you have no idea how many lives you have touched and remain to touch on a daily basis, not only with your acting and writing skills and talents but with your tireless efforts by making a difference in our World with your encouragement and support to the LGBTQ community, and to those who suffer from Mental Illness, Depression, Suicide (just to name a few).  You are an inspiration to everyone; and you are truly amazing!  You are a precious gift.

Thirdly Went, there is your warm heart, your generosity, your gentleness and kindness which you extend to everyone on a daily basis.  I/We thank you for all that you share with us your followers on your Facebook Page, on your Instagram Account and on your Twitter Account.  What amazing gifts you have given us.  It’s so satisfying, such a thrill and honour to be able to communicate directly with you on a daily basis.  You have inadvertently given us a gift by offering us a golden opportunity to be able to converse with you about your wonderful diverse interests.  Thank you Went for this gift … thank you.

Went honey, I thank you for having the courage, the will power and the continuing determination in forging ahead and following your dreams.  Your dreams have made a lot of our dreams come true too.

I would also like to thank you my dear Wentworth for just being the wonderful, beautiful man you are.  You are my “Mr Perfect”, my “Exquisite Star” who always shines so brightly and strongly from afar.  I love you honey, and I wish you a very Happy Birthday and may you be showered with all of Universe’s abundance of gifts today.  May love, joy, peace, happiness, good health, success and prosperity be showered upon you forever and may the blessings of God be with you all the days of your life. 

Take care now … Went darling ... 

Sending you waves and waves of #LOVE and  #HUGE #KOALAS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU … HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU …!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENTWORTH MILLER!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENTLOVE!!!
HERE’S WISHING YOU WONDERFUL  AND HAPPY CELEBRATIONS
ON YOUR VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!


I LOVE YOU LOTS … FOREVER  AND ALWAYS WENT … FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!
    
This is just a sweet short poem I found for You Went. I hope you don't find it too gushy but you should know me by now if you've read my other blogs you'll know precisely what I'm writing about.  Anyway Went, it isn’t much … but it comes from my heart and it’s the best I can do under my awkward “circumstances”!  I honestly wish I could offer you so much more for your birthday,  than just this …  blog ... and these words ... If I could honey ... I'd offer you the world ... with a rainbow ... 

A Birthday
Written by Christina Rossetti

My heart is like a singing bird
Whose nest is in a water'd shoot;
My heart is like an apple-tree
Whose boughs are bent with thickset fruit;
My heart is like a rainbow shell
That paddles in a halcyon sea;
My heart is gladder than all these
Because my love is come to me.


Raise me a dais of silk and down;
Hang it with vair and purple dyes;
Carve it in doves and pomegranates,
And peacocks with a hundred eyes;
Work it in gold and silver grapes,
In leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys;
Because the birthday of my life
Is come, my love is come to me.

♥♥




You're my star ...


and You are beautiful ....


You're my Paradise ...


How long will I love you ...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...