Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Reboot of Prison Break at SDCC2016!




I’ve had a little time now to recover from all the excitement over the “Reboot” of Prison Break at Comic Con which took me and Went’s fans by storm over the last couple of days. 


What a momentous occasion!!! 

Of course this occasion wouldn’t have been momentous if it wasn’t for the very talented creators and writers of Prison Break.  The very gifted actors and the acute business sense of the producers of Prison Break.  I wish to extend a huge thank you to Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies and Robert Knepper for giving it their all and for sharing their marvellous acting abilities, their generosity of time and effort and their open heartedness to all of the fans of Prison Break.  We love you, you really are amazing people!!! Each one of you!!! 









I’d like to thank the fans of Prison Break for sharing their love and enthusiasm with each other for the show and for the cast and crew of Prison Break.  The videos, interviews and amazing photographs that were shared on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are very much appreciated. I’d like to say that this is comradeship at its best and that it was so good to witness.  It just goes to show how Universal Love does reach out and touch everyone in the most unusual ways and unexpected ways.


I'll drink to that!!!






Last but not least I want to thank Went for making me and everyone very happy and very proud!!! It was such a treat and delight to see you and to listen to your interviews honey.  Thank you so much for everything.  You are simply the best and I admit it … yes I honestly adore you!!!









... and here are the interviews for your entertainment and pleasure!!! 




PB Panel at Comic Con  (Complete)

Snippets of PB Panel at Comic Con

Comic-Con Panel Highlights | PRISON BREAK

Interview Casting PB5.

Wentworth Miller – Prison Break 5 at Comic Con 2016

Wentworth Miller Talks 'Prison Break' Revival Mysteries

Sarah Wayne Callies On Returning For 'Prison Break' Revival

'Prison Break' Revival: Dominic Purcell On Stepping Back Into Lincoln Burrows' Shoes

'Prison Break': Robert Knepper On T-Bag's Reaction To Learning Scofield Is Alive

The Reboot Prison Break … Preview at Comic Con.

Comic Con 2016: Wentworth Miller on the Return of 'Prison Break'

Prison Break Interview | TVLine Studio Presented by ZTE | Comic-Con 2016

Wentworth Miller Talks Return of Prison Break & His Character's Death at Comic-Con 2016

I wanted to add this interview too.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Prison Break' Star Wentworth Miller on Doing His Own Stunts: 'It's a Lot Different At…

On that very sweet note  …. I’d like to say …  


I love you Went!!! So very much!!!

Oceans of love to you. 

≈≈≈ 

♥♥









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...