Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Key to The Disappointment’s Room!!





Well if you’ve been a little disappointed that you've had to wait for news about  Went’s  screenplay “The Disappointment’s Room” you definitely aren’t going to be disappointed anymore because it will hit theatres in the USA on the 9th September 2016.

Here’s a sneak preview of what we can expect to see ….


Do I detect a touch of “The Shining” madness in your movie Went honey? 

I wish you all the very best with your creation dear Went and I’m so thrilled and excited for you.  I know without a doubt that I won’t be disappointed when I eventually get to see it. Thank you for your genius once again!!!

Love you Went Honey!!! ♥♥ 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...