Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Captain Cold VS Mirror Master!


Brace yourselves we’re in for some exciting viewing!! According to this tease Captain Cold is going to feature in Season 3 of The Flash and he’s going to be even more villainous this time around when he returns for a chilly rivalry with the next generation of Flash rogues.

Now if this isn’t over “The Top” then I don’t know what is.  I mean how much more mischievous can Captain Cold get?  I shudder to even think about it never mind experiencing ...  it .... live on TV.

Read More: 'Flash' Season 3 Teases Mirror Master vs. Captain Cold Fight |


I love you Went, and I look forward to seeing you in action honey as your villainous (Captain Cold)!!!

Wishing you all the best and sending you tons of love.  Always!! ♥♥












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...