Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Stoker/Uncle Charlie/Active Minds Inc.


Wentworth shared this amazing gift and opportunity for all of his fans on his Facebook Page yesterday 11 August 2016. 


I'll say two things.

One, I'm excited to finally be able to make my screenplay STOKER available for downloading. (It is and has been available elsewhere, but not officially.)

Two, I'm super excited to include UNCLE CHARLIE (the prequel to STOKER) in the same download. Of the two, it might be my favorite. ;)

You'll find the link at the bottom of the post.

Please note: Mature content.

Full disclosure: Giving away scripts wasn't the original plan. Initially I'd hoped to raise funds for ACTIVE MINDS, INC., a nonprofit organization dedicated to "empowering students to change the perception about mental health on college campuses." (www.activeminds.org)

But it feels right to let folks decide for themselves. You can download my scripts. Or not. Make a donation in return. Or not. It's up to you.

Here's the link if you're interested:

https://secure3.convio.net/active/site/Donation2…

Happy reading. - W.M. xox


Thank you my dearest Went for this wonderful gift and for your generous beautiful heart.  You are simply amazing in every good conceivable way. 

I look forward to reading what Uncle Charlie has up his sleeve.  I know I won’t be disappointed.

I send you tons and tons of love as always Went honey.

Bless you every day and in every possible way!!!


♥♥




Credited Artwork” Artwork4wm.



I thought I'd share this great tune from the South African Band (Rabbitt) and "Charlie".  









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...