Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Monday, October 31, 2016

A Bewitched Halloween!




Well how time flies my lovely (s)!

Here I am wishing Wentworth dearie and all the dearies out there a Bewitching Halloween and may the bewitching hour bring you all lots and lots of candy love! 

I picture Went on a shopping spree buying up all the candy/ M & m’s  that he can get his large hands on.  


 
I’d love to be the one to ring his doorbell to scream “Trick or Treat”! My reaction would be ...




My question is would Went share his treats or would it be a trick instead?   Perhaps it would rather be a tango around his living room floor …. Now that’s what I would call a real treat … and afterwards he can go ahead and eat all the candy he wanted!  Hehehe. 





I wonder what it is  about Went that brings the "naughty" out in me? 


The camera zooms in on her  …
Terror written all over her face …
Her eyes wide with fright ….
With her last breath she screams in a death curdling sound …

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WENT (HONEY)!!!!!
  
I LOVE YOU .... A LOT!!!! FOREVER BABY!!!! 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...