Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Attitude’s Man of the Year!


Well it’s taken me a bit of time to get my composure back after these last couple of days with  Went and all the excitement around him and about him.  Talk about a “Storm”!  Well Went certainly gave Hurricane Matthew competition that’s for sure!   And he Won!!! He Won hands down and just like the gentleman he is … it was a fair competition and a Brilliant Win!  CONGRATULATIONS WENT HONEY!!!  There’s no denying … you are SIMPLY THE BEST.







Here are some high lights from this amazing event that I'm sure you will enjoy.









How fitting that they would play “The” song in the background for a “PERFECT MOMENT”!!!



Went honey I have already thanked you for all that you have shared and given to us but I need to thank you too for extending your love, acknowledgement and your generosity and warm heartedness to those of your fans who were very fortunate to meet, greet and see you in the UK.  Thank you for making all of their dreams come true.    Bless you  ...  dear heart Went … bless you! 





Lots and lots of love to you Went honey!!!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...