Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Full Q&A | Oxford Union


To be honest I'm not quite sure who was more nervous and anxious on the day ... Went or me! 

And then downloading this video and clicking on it to watch it ... I felt that same nervousness and anxiety return it was only when Went  finally shooed the nervous energy away that  I suddenly found my nerves and anxiety release. I then found myself completely relaxed and  transfixed listening to every syllable that this “darling” man uttered with so much sincerity, clarity, inspiration, common sense, humility, humour, depth, hope, compassion and wisdom.  And also offering very sound advice for aspiring actors and on Mental Health Issues.

This was just one of Wentworth’s amazing moments yet again and boy did he shine in so many luminous ways!

You can watch the full interview here:


I’d like to thank you dearest Went for being so open, warm hearted and down to earth as you answered all of the questions so perfectly and honestly even if you dropped the (F) word on occasion which brought me back to earth fortunately.  You are a very interesting person to listen to and most captivating to watch.

Went honey you honestly did have my undivided attention at all times and everyone in the audience at Oxford’s too … you could almost hear a pin drop.   Speaking about pins if you ever tire of your silver rings this here lass (on the other side of the world) couldn’t help but admire them and … want them.  We both have similar tastes it seems.  I know you have a soft heart for the poor and needy dear Went! I’m sure some arrangement could be made.  Nudge … nudge … wink … wink!!!

I could write so much more about your speech but I think my thoughts are best kept close to my heart. 

Thank you once again Went (honey)!  You are and will always be absolutely marvellous to me. 

Love you lots and lots. 

♥♥










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...