Hello &

Hello &

Wentworth Earl Miller III

Wentworth Earl Miller III

V.I.P.

V.I.P.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

People Who Shape Our World – #TheOxfordUnion




Went is attending The Oxford Union’s Debate on Sunday the 9th October 2016 in the UK.  Here’s all the info about this very auspicious affair. 


The Oxford Union is the world's most prestigious debating society, with an unparalleled reputation for bringing international guests and speakers to Oxford. It has been established for 192 years, aiming to promote debate and discussion not just in Oxford University, but across the globe.



The Schedule:


Wentworth Miller

Event name: Wentworth Miller

Start date: 09/10/2016 17:00

End date: // :

Duration: N/A

Description

Miller having been nominated for Best Actor at the Golden Globe Awards for his portrayal of Michael Schofield in Prison Break, Wentworth Miller is one of the most iconic American television actors.  He has become an outspoken advocate of gay rights and increased mental health awareness, often speaking about his own experience with depression






I wish to take this wonderful opportunity to wish Wentworth (honey) all the very best for tomorrow afternoon as he deliberates and debates his point of view so eloquently.  I know that Went will be inspiring, encouraging and mesmerising to listen to. 

I do hope that Went’s amazing speech is broadcast around the world as it needs to be heard by millions including me. (hehehe)  Nudge nudge Wink wink ... 

Good luck dear Went my thoughts and prayers are with you always.  As they say in Britain “The Best of British Luck to you (my) Mate!” 

These three songs popped into my mind as I was writing this blog for you.

I love you darling Wentworth!!!  

♥♥












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...